Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Details and product description
- Explorations in Bead weaving: Techniques for an Improvisational Approach by Kelly Angeley Embrace free-form Bead weaving with this must-have guide!
- Join skilled beads artist and teacher Kelly Angeley for a beading book that walks you through all the steps and techniques you need to know to master off-loom and freeform beading patterns. Get ready to boost your skills and learn all the popular stitches including herringbone
- right-angle weave
- peyote stitch
- beads embroidery with detailed beading instructions. Go in-depth with Kelly as she breaks down individual beads stitching techniques and then builds them up into spectacular
- multi-layered projects. Complete with complimentary practice tutorials and detailed thread path diagrams
- this must have book on beading will delight. Whether you're new to Bead weaving
- or are looking for detailed directions to improve your techniques
- this beading book is the perfect reference for improving and advancing your skills. Softcover
- 160 pages